Skin Hair Systems
Not only do our micro skin hair systems look and feel great but they are also some of the easiest base materials to glue and clean which will make your hair system life that much more convenient. We provide extremely natural-looking ultra-thin skin hair replacement systems for men that have a thickness of just 0.03mm. Such a thin material means the skin will take on the appearance of your scalp and no one will be none the wiser that you are wearing a hair system. On the other end of the scale, we have thicker, heavier skin hair systems that are significantly more durable. Either way, if no-fuss is a priority for you, skin hair systems would make the ideal choice.
Men’s Thin Skin Hair System with 110% density and Knotless V-Looped hair at Front
Skin Hair Systems FAQs
Thin skin hair systems are a type of hair replacement system for men. It's a hair replacement system that is custom-fitted to your head shape. Our thin skin hair systems are made to feel and look great as well as provide the easiest way to glue and clean the base materials which will develop a more convenient thin skin hair system life.
Our thin skin hair systems for men are between 0.03mm and 0.12mm thick, giving your skin the appearance of a scalp and nobody will be any the wiser that you're wearing a thin skin hair system like a v-loop hair system.
When it comes to installing thin skin hair, there are generally three options. The most common options tend to be glue or tape. Installing a thin skin hair system with these means it can stay on anywhere from one month to even more without any deep cleaning necessary.
If you want to take the thin skin hair system off every day, a clip-on hair patch often lasts longer because it's not at risk of being damaged when taken off or during activities such as sleeping and showering.
The lifespan of thin skin hair systems such as a v-loop hair system will vary from 4 to 6 weeks depending on how well you care for it. Proper care is essential for the longevity of your human hair system.
While there are no specific rules for the longevity of a non-surgical thin skin hair system, there are factors that will determine how long a system will last. These factors include hair type, hair color, hair styling, storage, and care.
● Combing and Brushing - Make sure that you use a wide-toothed, large comb or 100% boar bristle brush to comb your thin skin hair system. These brushes will untangle each strand of hair gently and avoid any problems with putting more pressure on the knots.
● Sleeping - To avoid the matting and tangling of your thin skin hair systems while you sleep, make sure that you make a few large braids in your thin skin hair system before you go to sleep. And never go to sleep with wet hair.
● Dry Ends - To stop thin skin hair systems from breaking at the ends, apply olive oil to the dry ends of your thin skin hair systems a few times a week.
● Salt and Chlorine Water - Saltwater and chlorine can damage the system’s thin skin hair so try and be in that type of water as little as possible.
● Chemical Usage - We advise you not to use chemical treatments of thin skin hair systems as the damage that can be done to them is irreparable.
Yes, you can shower in men's thin skin hair systems and it is highly recommended that you shower daily or every other day. Showering often will help remove oils from the scalp that might cause bonding to break down and help make your thin skin hair systems last longer.
To shower in thin skin hair systems, always use very soft hands when rubbing the hair at the roots. You must not pull at it with your fingers. The thin skin hair systems are delicate like real human hair can be, so they should only be handled gently and carefully. The roots of your thin skin hair system must be washed with a shampoo and conditioner designed for them. This is the only way to make sure that you are properly conditioning thin skin hair systems.
When styling thin skin hair systems that have been washed, you should use a wide-toothed large comb to brush through the hair. If possible, try to let it air dry or at least allow it to air dry for 80% and then finish drying while styling your thin skin hair system with your hands.