- By Ray Lordhair
- 2017-11-24 11:50:28
We just thought we’d test your knowledge of hair and hair systems a little and see how much you know. How fast does hair grow for example? Hopefully, you’ll learn something useful or something you can impress people with!
Here it is:
1. What tough protein is hair made of?
2. Melanin can be found within a strand of hair. What role does it play?
A) It decides the color of our hair
B) It decides the shape of our hair
C) It decides the texture of our hair
3. Losing up to 100 strands of hair a day is considered normal.
True or false?
4. Hair is commonly used in forensic evidence but can it be used to identify the gender of someone?
Yes or no?
5. What is the second least common hair color? (We’re talking natural hair color of course!)
6. Max is ordering a hair system for the first time but he is not sure of his hair color code. What’s the best thing he should do?
A) Take a photo of his hair color and send us the photo
B) Send in a sample of his hair
C) Buy our hair color ring and figure out his hair color code from it
7. Which of these base materials is best suited to those who exercise regularly or live in warmer climates?
8. How do we describe the knots when we use powder to lighten their color so they become undetectable to the naked eye?
9. You should apply two or three coats of adhesive to the hairline area of your scalp before applying a hair system. How long should you leave the adhesive to dry between coats though?
A) Around 2 minutes
B) Around 5 minutes
C) Around 10 minutes
10. Regarding the gray hair that is used on our hair systems, which of the following statements is false?
A) Human gray hair will become yellowish after a while
B) Do not blow dry synthetic gray hair
C) Synthetic gray hair can be dyed to darker colors easily
There you have it. How do you reckon you did? Scroll down to the bottom of this blog to see the answers. Apologies for the small(er) print! Or if you’d prefer to find out some of the answers for yourself then have a look in the “How to” section on our website:
If there’s any other knowledge that you’d like us to share with you then feel free to get in touch. We’re always happy to help or to offer suggestions.
*On average, hair grows around 1.5cm per month
Tel: +86 532 80828255