Lace Hair Systems FAQs
● What are lace hair systems?
Lace hair systems are hair units in which human hair is tied by hand to a sheer lace base that goes over the scalp. These have versatility and look more natural in comparison to regular hair wigs.
While stock lace hair systems come in an assortment of styles and base options (Swiss lace, French lace, hybrid lace and polyurethane, etc.), custom lace hair systems bring you the freedom of picking almost anything.
● What are the advantages of lace hair systems?
Whether you want to switch up your hairstyle or aim to conceal hair loss, lace toupee can get the job done.
Here are the advantages of wearing lace hair systems:
● They can be parted anywhere
● They hide hair loss without causing any side effects
● They deliver a natural look
● They are durable
Lace hair replacements are breathable and comfortable as well
● What kind of men should go for lace toupee?
Lace toupees are considered the best option for men who want their male hair unit to:
● Make the scalp feel cool and light even in a warm climate
● Deliver an undetectable hairline
● Appear as if the hair is growing out of the scalp
● Why lace hair system for men?
The answer is plain and simple - the ability to regain a full head of hair without undergoing painful hair restoration surgery. Surgical hair restoration methods like FUT, FUE, and strip harvesting come with their share of risks. This is not the case with lace hair systems.
Our lace hair replacement for men are worn worldwide to treat receding hairlines and get back a full head of hair. Whether you have lost your hair to a medical condition, stress, hormonal changes, or a bad lifestyle, lace wigs can aid recovery with ease.
● What are different types of lace hair systems for men?
There are three popular types of lace hair systems, named after the type of coverage they provide:
● Full lace hair systems
● Front lace hair systems
● 360 lace hair systems
● How to buy lace hair systems?
Do you want to wear lace hair system to change your look? Do you have hair loss or thinning and you want to cover the bald patches? No matter what the reason, select a lace wig manufacturer with good reviews and a huge catalog. An online search is the easiest way to buy lace hair systems. Or just order one from lordhair.com!
Also, consider these lace hair system buying tips to get started:
● Carefully wash and store lace toupees. Keep them on a headstand when not in use.
● Change your lace hair systems at least twice or thrice a year.
● Buy multiple lace hair system units to get better discounts
● How long does a lace hair system last?
Usually, lace hair systems last 4-6 months but they can stay in good shape for almost a year if care and storage guidelines are followed. Some men buy lace wigs every two months because they prefer to change the look often. Others, on the other hand, prefer to buy new lace wigs only when the old ones are no longer in good condition.
In short, take good care of your lace hair systems and they will last. Read this guide to prolong the life of hair systems.
● Where to buy the best men’s lace hair systems?
You can buy lace hair systems in 2022 from lordhair.com. Its collection of men's lace wigs is growing steadily and offers dozens of premium lace hair systems. After a couple of applications from a salon, men can fit the lace hair system on their own.
● What are the advantages of lace hair systems with real hair over synthetic wigs?
Premium lace toupees for men are made of real human hair and are crafted using the best lace materials. Unlike synthetic wigs that are produced commercially and churned out in huge quantities, lace toupees designed at Lordhair are of a much higher quality and look super-realistic.
Synthetic wigs are no match in comparison to lace hair replacement for men because the hair in men's French lace hair systems are soft, natural, and can be styled just like real hair. Heat-based styling products can also be used to get a unique look with lace hair systems for men.
● How many types of lace are there?
When shopping for premium lace toupee, men come across many different types of lace material. Some of them are:
● Swiss lace
● Transparent lace
● HD lace
● French lace
● Korean lace
● Clear lace
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn what works best for you. Our team of lace hair systems specialists will support you in every way!
● How much do lace hair system cost?
$250-350 on average. Custom lace hair replacement for men may be more expensive. Stock lace hair systems can also be bought at special discounts to make more savings. The same goes for our other hair piece toupees!
● Why are lace toupees more expensive?
The cost of lace toupees for men is higher when compared to synthetic wigs. This is because men's lace hair systems are high-quality, handmade, and use human hair which is by nature more expensive. Lace hair systems for men with human hair are worth the extra cost.
● Should I go with stock lace toupees or a custom men’s lace wig?
That depends on your requirements. Most beginners choose stock lace hair systems. Men who have specific hair requirements (longer hair length, high gray percentage, low hair density, etc.) often go with custom lace hair systems.
Most stock lace toupees for men are cut to a certain length with a very slight wave and with no styling. So, after purchasing stock lace hair systems, most men choose the extra cut & styling service that Lordhair offers for only $20.
● What creates 'pull' on the lace hair systems for men?
The pull effect on your lace toupees can be exerted while brushing, sleeping, washing, or wearing hats. All of these reasons generally decrease the lifespan of lace hair systems if not done correctly.
● Do lace hairpiece fall off?
This may be the most commonly asked question by men who have recently come across stock or custom lace hair replacement systems. No, they don't fall off. Once you have properly attached a lace hair system using adhesive tape or glue, they stay on your scalp.
● Is there a risk of irritation or allergy from lace hairpiece?
Humans are sensitive to many natural as well as artificial elements including certain plastics, metals, pollens, and perfumes. The same can be said for the base materials (such as HD or Swiss lace) used to design lace hair systems. It may cause allergy or irritation in some men. But that doesn’t mean lace hair systems are hazardous in nature.
An incredibly small percentage of men may experience allergies. Those who do are usually aware of the allergic reaction before wearing hair systems.
● Are lace hair replacement systems by Lordhair made of skin-friendly materials?
Lordhair thinks the world of its customers. All of our lace hair replacement systems undergo rigorous testing and quality approvals. No materials classed as hazardous are used in designing our lace hair systems. That said, any irritation or allergy from lace hair systems is most likely to be the result of an existing allergy or medical condition.
● How long is the production time of custom lace hairpiece?
Normally, the production of custom made lace hairpiece takes about 2-3 months. Depending on the perplexity of the customization and type of lace material required, Lordhair’s custom lace hair replacement systems for men can be with you in less than 3 months. Stock lace hair systems and hair integration products, on the other hand, will reach your doorstep in less than a week!
● Do men lace wigs solve male hair loss?
Yes, men lace wigs solve the problem of temporary and permanent hair loss in men. The best thing is that no one will be able to spot that you are wearing lace hair systems!
● Can I buy lace toupees for men in the United Kingdom?
Yes, absolutely! Lordhair designs lace toupees for its UK-based customers. Browse our catalog to discover the best lace hair replacement systems for you!
● Can I buy a lace hairpiece in the Netherlands?
We ship lace hairpieces for men globally with FREE and fast shipping. Order your stock or custom lace hair replacement systems from the Netherlands or any other country within minutes.
● Can I buy men lace wigs in the United States?
Of course, you can! We ship worldwide and a lot of our men lace wigs’ customers are based in the USA.
● Do you ship lace hair systems to Japan?
We ship lace hair replacement systems for men globally. Asia is one of our biggest markets!
● Can I order lace toupees from France?
France is home to a lot of our customers. Browse our catalog and start shopping!
● Can men with sensitive skin also wear lace hairpieces?
Yes, men with sensitive skin can also wear lace hairpieces! But make sure to test the adhesive, glue, base, and other details carefully before applying lace hair systems to the scalp. Discover men's wigs for sale.
● What are some common mistakes that could ruin lace hair systems?
Some common mistakes that could ruin lace hair systems are:
● Cutting too much lace off
● Washing and conditioning lace hair replacement systems with harmful products.
● Excessive use of styling tools.
● Putting lace hairpieces in an unclean cabinet or box.
Note: if you put a lace hair system away without washing and conditioning it, your men lace wig will be in a mess when you want to wear it again.
● Can lace hair system be dyed?
Yes, lace hair replacement systems for men can be dyed.
● Can lace hair replacement systems for men be trimmed?
Yes, lace hair replacement systems for men can be trimmed without any problem.
● Are lace toupees suitable for hot climates?
Lace toupees are suitable for hot regions. Lace toupees can make your scalp feel cool, breathable, and airy even when the sun is at its brightest.
● Should I buy multiple men's lace toupee in one order?
You might have noticed that many men’s lace wig shops and video tutorials will advise you to buy several lace toupees. Although it is fine to have one stock or custom French lace hair system handy, it is definitely a good idea to keep multiple lace hair systems in your cabinet. Why? Well, a men’s lace hair wig takes more damage if worn daily. Rotating lace hair systems, however, ease the pressure.
Having a couple of lace toupees will also allow you to switch things up without much hard work. So, we totally recommend purchasing multiple stock or custom lace hair systems.