Frontal Hairpiece for Men FAQs
● Why non-surgical frontal hairpieces for men?
Surgical hair restoration methods like FUT, FUE, and Strip harvesting come with their share of risks. This is not the case with frontal hair systems for men. Our partial hair systems are used worldwide to treat receding hairlines and get back a full head of hair. Whether you lost your hair to a medical condition, stress, hormonal changes, or a bad lifestyle, our stock frontal hairpieces for men can aid recovery with ease.
● What is the lifespan of a partial frontal hairpiece for men?
The lifespan of a frontal hairpiece for men can range between a month and a year depending on a base type and maintenance. Its lifespan also depends on how it’s used and the lifestyle of the wearer.
● Can I sleep in my frontal hairpiece?
Sleeping in a frontal hairpiece for men is completely okay. A lot of males go for a semi-permanent fix since it eliminates the need for attaching and detaching every day. However, please note that sleeping with your frontal hairpiece for men attached will shorten its life. This happens because of pressure on strands of the hair system all night.
● Can I use headgear like a hat to cover my receding hairline?
A hat (or any headgear for that matter) is not the best solution for hiding receding hairline. A frontal hairpiece for men is a better option because it doesn't fall off and delivers a natural look. Headgear may be used for temporary hair thinning but if your hair loss is permanent, then, we recommend a frontal hairpiece for men.
● Can I wear a hat with a men’s stock frontal hairpiece for men?
You totally can! Hair strands of our stock frontal hairpieces for men are natural and they look nothing less than real hair. In case you don’t have the time for a wash or touch-up to make your frontal hair system look prim, wearing a hat is completely fine.
● Can I shower with a frontal hair system for men?
Yes, you can shower with a front partial hair system attached. In fact, you can swim with it too! A partial hairpiece for men is typically fixed on the front of the head and the attachment is good to go for several weeks. During this time, you can wash your strands just like real hair. No problem.
● Should a frontal hairpiece be removed every day, in the shower, or at night?
No, there is no need to do that. Different frontal hairpieces for men have different continuous usage lengths. Some men don’t remove their partial male hair unit from the scalp for about 3 weeks. Hair systems that come with clips can be removed with ease every night however. That said, daily removal entirely depends on you.
● I'm shopping online for my first frontal hair system for men. What do I need to know?
Getting a good frontal hairline mainly depends on two important factors:
1) A high-quality frontal hairpiece for men with a base that suits your lifestyle and requirements
2) Good cutting and styling.
If you aren’t familiar with a professional salon or barber who can support hair system attachment and maintenance, please feel free to contact us. Our experts will recommend our partner salons for your frontal hairpiece for men in your region!
● Do you have any before and after pictures of stock frontal hairpieces for men?
● How do I know the color of my hair when buying a stock frontal hairpiece for men?
Can’t figure out the right hair color number that blends well with your real hair? Here are different solutions:
● Send us a few strands of your hair and we'll guide you with selection. Make sure you send enough hair to represent your color (especially if you have a certain proportion of gray hair).
● Purchase a color ring. It covers almost all hair color types.
● Get help from your barber.
Browse lordhair.com to shop stock frontal hairpieces for men at best discounts
● Can you fit a stock frontal hair system yourself?
Of course, you can fit a stock frontal hairpiece for men by yourself. But it will be difficult to get a perfect application, especially if you are new to frontal hairpieces for men. There are chances that you may damage the hair system. Therefore, we highly suggest going to an experienced stylist for cutting or fitting a new partial hairpiece for men.
● Can I cut the frontal hairpiece on my own?
Yes, you can easily cut the frontal hairpiece for men. Cut your unit to a shorter length for achieving different hairstyles. Create bangs/fringe or swept-back hair for changing your look from the front. Just make sure to use the right scissors and take your time when cutting a frontal hair system for men. You can also visit a salon in case you are struggling with the first DIY cut.
● What creates pull on a frontal hairpiece for men?
Several factors add unnecessary pressure on a stock frontal hairpiece for men. Some of them are:
● Aggressive brushing
● Using the wrong pillow while sleeping.
● Washing with chemical-rich products.
● Wearing a hat or helmet for a long time.
The aforementioned factors may shrink the lifespan of a partial frontal hair system for men (also called toupee by some). Will your partial hairpiece for men for a receding hairline fall off? The answer is NO! Once correctly fixed, it will stay there with the need for a quick touchup every day.
● Is there a risk of irritation or allergy from frontal hairpieces for men?
A lot of us are allergic to specific food products and materials. Pollen, peanuts, and cosmetics are some common examples. Therefore, whether it comes from hair materials (such as polyurethane) or products that have been applied, it may cause allergy or irritation. But this doesn't mean the frontal hair system that you purchased is hazardous or dangerous.
Only a very small percentage of people are allergic to a few hair replacement system materials. Most probably, you already know which materials you are allergic to and can confirm this before buying a men’s frontal hairpiece.
Besides, all our partial hairpieces for receding hairlines go through stringent testing and quality control processes. Meaning, no materials classed as hazardous are used to design our products. In short, any irritation or allergy from a frontal hair system comes from an individual allergy.
● How long does a custom frontal hairpiece for men take to design?
About 3-6 months. Depending on customization complexity and the materials required, a custom frontal hair system for men can be with you in just three months.
Think a custom unit takes a lot of time? Browse lordhair.com to shop stock frontal hairpieces for men at the best discounts.
● Can a frontal hairpiece for men solve receding hairlines?
Yes! A frontal hairpiece can help men recover from frontal baldness and thinning since it covers the bald region completely with 100% realness. It blends seamlessly with existing hair and resolves the problem of receding hairline or frontal thinning with ease.
● How to find men’s stock frontal hairpieces near me?
Hairpieces are not commonly available products. The easiest way to get a quality frontal hairpiece for men for a receding hairline is by buying directly through our website. With FREE and fast shipping, a stock frontal hair system for men can reach your doorstep within 5 days.
● What are the base types on a frontal hairpiece for men?
Three types of bases are available for frontal hairpieces for men:
● Lace (Discover lace hair systems)
Lifestyle, degree of use, and aesthetic goals are keys to determining the best type of partial frontal hairpiece for men.
● Can I buy a frontal hairpiece for men from the USA?
Yes, you can buy a premium frontal hairpiece for men from anywhere in the world. Just make sure that you order one from lordhair.com to get the benefit of affordable pricing, free shipment, and 30-day money-back guarantee. Shop frontal hairpieces for men on our website at special discounts to make more savings while fighting frontal baldness!