+

Add to cart and
customize later.

Customize now and
discover all the ways to
personalize your hair.

Description

Details

Base Construction: Fine welded mono base overlaid with 1” thin skin perimeter on back and sides for extra sturdiness. PU patch on front for attaching and removing tape easily.

Hair type:                High quality Indian human hair, Chinese hair, Remy hair. Synthetic hair is also available.

Appearance:           Undetectable front hairline with bleached knots offers the most natural appearance. Decent top view even your hair is in a definite parting, so the base is totally invisible.

Suited hair density: Light to medium light

Comfort:                 Airy feel on top, totally breathable, the skin perimeter provides a track area for the easy application of tape and adhesive. Incorporating the skin perimeter will also enable you to bond the hair system for longer periods of time and it also makes it easier to clean.

Applicable User:     Wearer who is looking for very good appearance and does not overly concern the durability.

You buy from Lordhair, you buy directly from manufacturer, Asia factory for hair replacement systems, men’s toupee, women’s wigs and hairpieces.

fine welded mono pu coat side back, pu patch on front

Reviews

Customer Reviews (1)

I can now afford to buy a new system when I need one.Review by Reece
Product Rating
I can now afford to buy a new system when I need one. (Posted on 1/18/2014)

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please log in or register